Learn to Curl
Learn to curl lasts 1.75 hours and is a great way to pick up the basics of curling whether you want to join the leagues or just want to try it out. Your instructor will give you a brief history and interesting facts of the sport, a breakdown of the rules and game play, a focus on delivery of the rocks, how and why you sweep, and will end with a brief game.
Monday, January 7, 2013 8:00pm-9:45pm
How to Register:
NO NEED TO JUST SHOW UP MONDAY AT 8PM
WINTER 2013 Curling League Info & Registration is OPEN
Scroll Down for More Info
Curling Open Houses give participants the opportunity practice throwing ROCKS down our ice. They also make a great time to get a pick-up game and/or some practice going with friends. You must have attended a Learn to Curl or Played in the Curling League to Participate.
Our Next Sessions are on:
Monday, September 10, 2012 (3 Sheets) 8:00PM-9:30PM
Cost is $10 for 1 hour session & $15 for 1.5 hour session. Limited to 10 Participants Per Available Sheet. First Come First Serve.
Winter 2013 Curling League
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Our next curling league will start Monday, January 28th, 2013
Register as an individual, with a friend, or an entire team!!
- Teams consist of 4 players
- Games are played on Monday nights
- Game Times start at 8:00pm
- League will consist of 9 regular season matches and a final bonspiel (“tournament”)
- Each match will have a time limit of 1 hour with 4 ends (“innings”) counting towards the league standings
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE
No Equipment Needed
- We only ask that participants wear clean rubber soled shoes and dress warmly.
- Monday, January 28th, 2013
- Monday, February 4th, 2013
- Monday, February 11th, 2013
- Monday, February 18th, 2013
- Monday, February 25th, 2013
- Monday, March 4th, 2013
- Monday, March 11th, 2013
- Monday, March 18th, 2013
- Monday, March 25th, 2013
- BONSPIEL Saturday, March 30th, 2013
- Individuals= $140
We look forward to another great season!!
If you have any questions or concerns please email Curling Director, William van der Linde, at firstname.lastname@example.org