Youth & Adult Indoor Lacrosse
If you or anyone you know is interested in discussing the creation and operation of indoor lacrosse leagues,
camps, clinics, etc. Please contact Will van der Linde, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Youth Indoor Lacrosse Information, Under 15, TBD)
Play Begins June 7, 2012
Registration Deadline June 2, 2012
- Open to all Men ages 15 and up. The experience of participants varies from novice to experienced players.
- Price: $65/individual
- Games played on Thursdays*
- Games will run for 9 weeks (June 7- August 2)
- *Games expect to be scheduled starting at 6:30pm and ending around 11:00pm at the latest. Teams can expect to have matches at a variety of times rather that the same time each week. Make up games may be scheduled and teams may have to play multiple games in a week or on back to back days if necessary. Main Street Arena reserves the right to adjust the schedule.
- Registered players may guest play on other teams as opportunity allows.
- We will have a draft system in order to establish teams.
- Number of Players: 7 (including goalkeeper), max roster 15
- Game Duration: 10 Minute Warm-up, Four 15 minute running clock quarters
- Equipment: Standard lacrosse equipment, No Long Sticks
- Referees: 1
- The action is face paced, play the ball, no boarding
- US Lacrosse Membership Recommended
The Arena will provide game balls, goals, and referees.
MSA reserves the right to move games in the event of a scheduling conflict.
For Further Information: